Supervisory authority responsible: Der Sächsische Datenschutzbeauftragte Devrientstr. 5 01067 Dresden
3. Type of data concerned:
Surname, First name
Date of birth
4. Purpose/legal basis of the data processing a) Use by DHL Hub Leipzig GmbH We provide you with an uncomplicated and quick way to apply for advertised job vacancies via WhatsApp. Your name, date of birth, telephone number and email address as well as the desired position may be communicated via WhatsApp, but no CVs or references. We will then contact you by telephone. The legal basis for the data processing is Art.6 Para.1 lit. b) of the GDPR as well as § 26 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), as the data collection described above takes place within the scope of applicant management for the initiation of a possible employment relationship in response to job advertisements. The request for the date of birth is necessary due to the provisions of §§ 14 et seq. of the Youth Employment Protection Act (Jugendarbeitsschutzgesetz), as the activities associated with the positions offered are to be carried out predominantly at night or within the times to be taken into account in §§ 16 et seq. of the Youth Employment Protection Act (Jugendarbeitsschutzgesetz). Furthermore, due to the European anti-terror regulations, we are obliged to check your personal data (surname, first name, date of birth) against the so-called "EU terrorist list" in order to ensure that no funds or other economic resources are provided for terrorist purposes in the future. In addition, we use your surname, first name and date of birth to check whether you have already been employed by us in the past. In addition to § 26 of the BDSG, the legal framework for this special processing therefore includes Art.6 Para.1 s. 1 lit. c and f of the GDPR (fulfilment of a legal obligation and protection of legitimate interests).
5. Categories of recipient Only the responsible employees from the recruiting department have access to the chat log via WhatsApp.
6. Data transmission Your data will not be transferred to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so.
7. Storage of data Your mobile phone number and your personal data are not stored by us on the end device on which the WhatsApp chat programme is installed. The chat with you will be deleted at the latest after completion of the application phase.
8. Use of your data for other purposes Your data will not be used for other purposes.
9. Rights of the data subject As a data subject you have the right:
1. to obtain information about the data we have stored about you,
2. to correction of any incorrect data stored,
3. to deletion or – if there are retention obligations – restriction of the processing of any data no longer required for the stated purpose, 4. to receive the data provided by you in a structured, standard and machine-readable format, 5. to object – if the processing of your data is based on a legitimate interest – to its use for advertising purposes / to any decision, including profiling, based solely on automated processing, 6. to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you have doubts about the privacy-compliant processing of your data.